ADVISORY BOARD SERVICES
As a business owner, a key to success is the ability to continually evolve and re-invent yourself and your firm to meet changing times. If you are feeling “churn” or stagnation, in your efforts, or a bit “alone” in your leadership, it might be time to add executive talent through Advisory Board members.
How We Do It
ACS founder Rich Grunenwald has been a member of and helped established Advisory Boards at both profit and not-for-profit firms.
Within the Professional Services sector, Rich has been on multiple Advisory Boards with firms ranging from startup to $10m. He has served as a Board Chair, and has helped shaped and guide the activities and focus of the Advisory Board to ensure effectiveness.
A few keys to success:
- A clear purpose. Think about and be open to what you want from your Board.
- Willingness to act on advice and insight. A Board does you no good if it doesn’t impact your activity.
- Board members that have a network and can help with connections.
- Board members with a broad range of executive level experience and functional expertise. Complimentary strengths.
- Members with a healthy bit of skepticism – you don’t want folks that simply agree with you.
Where we excel
Whether it’s adding an industry experienced Board Member, or setting up or enhancing an Advisory Board, ACS can be your partner.