Sometimes you need a person yesterday. Sometimes, the need is short term, as in additional resources for a project, or specific expertise to tackle a tough situation.
In these cases, you can go to a traditional consulting firm or maybe a staffing firm. The former quite often has fees that challenge your budget, and the latter provides delivery that is hit or miss.
Or, you could come to Advisory & Consulting Services to get both performance and value.
How We Do It
Just as with Search services, ACS starts with understanding the skills and experience needed, along with the “soft” requirements.
- What’s prompting the need for the role?
- What are the talents needed?
- What’s the team like? Reporting structure? What type of folks succeed?
- What is the success criteria for the person in this role? What will they need to deliver?
- What’s attractive about the engagement for a candidate?
Again, with our broad existing talent community and strong skills in finding candidates outside of our network, we deliver the right person at the right time.