Business & Tech Leaders
When faced with a challenge, an executive can engage consulting firms and solution experts that provide teams of resources (at fees that match their size), or take a chance with firms that specialize in temp labor.
Advisory and Consulting Services fills the gap between these firms by understanding your challenge and engaging professionals with true consultative skills and subject matter expertise.
Areas of expertise include:
- Technology adoption (mobile, cloud, etc.)
- SDLC framework and adoption (Agile, XP, etc.)
- Application architecture and roadmap
- RFP development and system selection
- Organizational development
- Workforce strategy and models
- Project ROI analysis